AmateurCommunity wants to give you the best possible experience. Therefore, information about your visits is stored in so-called cookies. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website can be found in the privacy policy.

AmateurCommunity

Didn't receive your confirmation email? | I forgot my password | Sign up for free

Navigation

English

Steffi-Maus

Dates

Steffi-Maus (31) from Switzerland

• Gender: female
  • Age: 31
  • Zip code: 40xx
  • Country: Switzerland
  • I speak:  German

quoteHi, I hope you like what you see here, I love to present myself and am often in my adopted country Spain, as you can see on the photos :). If you are in the mood for hot sex and horny correspondence, get in touch with me, I look forward to you ;)

Profile of Steffi-Maus

Piercings none
Marital status single
Smoking no

My preferences

What I'm looking for, is

• a man

What I would like to experience, is

• Dates

• Outdoor sex
  • Public sex
  • Dessous
  • RPG
  • Voyeurism

More about me

What I can tell about myself

I like to travel, love the beach and the sea. Preferably in pairs.

What's being said about me

But I don`t think I can sing well :)

My erotic fantasy

Beach, sea, campfire and a man! You can guess the rest, right?

Diary of Steffi-Maus

Visit my diary daily to stay up to date with everything I do.

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 39 pictures

I`m really horny and I could use your c**k right now

I`m really horny and I could use your c**k right now

4.94.94.94.94.9 4.9

This gallery contains media from the categories Plumper, Open Legs, Big Tits, Amateur, Fetish.

kino123456 writes a comment:
10 s*****ze für diese frau

Exwco9625 writes a comment:
Einfach sexy du bis ja mal ne richtig süße g***e Maus

Gefunden in Plumper | Open Legs | Big Tits | Amateur | Fetish

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 50 pictures

at night in the garden it is still really warm here,

at night in the garden it is still really warm here,

5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

we can do it hot together.

nippon62 writes a comment:
scharf sexy geil

andi988 writes a comment:
sexy

Gefunden in Outdoor | Open Legs | M*****bation | Amateur | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new Video gallery

and another horny session at night in the garden with loud moans

and another horny session at night in the garden with loud moans

HD 1920 x 1080 5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

This gallery contains media from the categories Outdoor, Open Legs, Big Tits, M*****bation, H******e.

koznvoda writes a comment:
ich finde dich geil und sexy!

baerboer writes a comment:
ein sehr g***es Video. mach mehr davon

Gefunden in Outdoor | Open Legs | Big Tits | M*****bation | H******e

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 67 pictures

hey come with us on the mat, it will be great

hey come with us on the mat, it will be great

5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

This gallery contains media from the categories F****r, Open Legs, Big Tits, Amateur, Dirty Talk.

paulmaus writes a comment:
sehr scharfe g***e Frau Sexy

Dreathead writes a comment:
so eine sexy Frau

Gefunden in F****r | Open Legs | Big Tits | Amateur | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new Video gallery

I got myself a hot o****m in the garden

I got myself a hot o****m in the garden

HD 1920 x 1080 4.84.84.84.84.8 4.8

This gallery contains media from the categories Open Legs, Big Tits, M*****bation, H******e, Dirty Talk.

koznvoda writes a comment:
Du bist sexy und heiss!

HondaCBF600 writes a comment:
................................

Gefunden in Open Legs | Big Tits | M*****bation | H******e | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 20 pictures

now it gets really hot, my body to smell close!

now it gets really hot, my body to smell close!

4.94.94.94.94.9 4.9

MGquoj017j writes a comment:
komm leg Dich auf mich;)

kino123456 writes a comment:
die ist sowas von geil

Gefunden in F****r | Open Legs | Big Tits | Amateur | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 40 pictures

You can also stick me the d***o, I find it cool

You can also stick me the d***o, I find it cool

5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

This gallery contains media from the categories D***o, Open Legs, M*****bation, Amateur, H******e.

Mzdzv0002 writes a comment:
Wollen wir tauschen???

Mzdzv0002 writes a comment:
Heisse Aufnahme, da regt sich was!!!

Gefunden in D***o | Open Legs | M*****bation | Amateur | H******e

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 41 pictures

If you come with me on the mat, I`m sure you`ll be horny

If you come with me on the mat, I`m sure you`ll be horny

5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

This gallery contains media from the categories F****r, Open Legs, Amateur, Fetish, Dirty Talk.

Mzdzv0002 writes a comment:
G***e P***y mit g***en S***ml****n

andi988 writes a comment:
süß

Gefunden in F****r | Open Legs | Amateur | Fetish | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 15 pictures

hey I`m warm, really cool weather here

hey I`m warm, really cool weather here

5.05.05.05.05.0 5.0

This gallery contains media from the categories F****r, Big Tits, Amateur, Fetish, Dirty Talk.

S***her197786 writes a comment:
ich möchte dich nicht nur nackt sehen.gerne dann auch mit dir f**ken

waken writes a comment:
nett

Gefunden in F****r | Big Tits | Amateur | Fetish | Dirty Talk

Steffi-Maus more than 3 month ago Steffi-Maus publishes a new gallery with 23 pictures

come visit me and let`s do horny things together

come visit me and let`s do horny things together

4.04.04.04.04.0 4.0

This gallery contains media from the categories Open Legs, Big Tits, Amateur, H******e, Dirty Talk.

Micke-66 writes a comment:
Ich will dich! Du bist soooo heiss!!!

Garry1263 writes a comment:
Du bist echt eine tolle Frau. WOW.

Gefunden in Open Legs | Big Tits | Amateur | H******e | Dirty Talk

All models appearing on this website are 18 years or older. Click here for records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement. By entering this site you swear that you are of legal age in your area to view adult material and that you wish to view such material.